- Scotts Valley Fire Protection District provides complimentary CPR classes to the community. This Bystander CPR course is approved by the Santa Cruz County EMS Integrated Authority (EMSIA).
- Students will learn how to perform CPR and how to relieve airway obstructions or choking in adults, children and infants, public access AED, and bystander Basic First Aid upon request. The class is geared for non-health care professionals who want to be ready in case of an emergency.
- Classes are offered quarterly and held at the Scotts Valley Fire Headquarters Training Room located @ 7 Erba Lane in Scotts Valley.
- All classes begin at 9:00 a.m. and last for approximately 3 hours. After successful completion of the class, students will receive a Bystander CPR and First Aid Course card.
- If you have any questions regarding the CPR program or private CPR training for businesses and/or other community groups, please email email@example.com
Upcoming CPR Class Dates:
March 23rd, 2019
June 22nd, 2019
September 14th, 2019
December 14th, 2019
To register and check for availability please call us at (831)438-0211